05/11/2019 by Future of Finance 0 Comments
TRADE FINANCE PART II
A FUTURE OF FINANCE WEBINAR WITH TRADE FINANCE BANKERS, CORPORATES, TECHNOLOGY VENDORS AND FINTECHS
Tuesday May 11 2021, 14.00 - 15.00 UK time
Questions posed from the October 2020 discussion and will provide the framework for the May 2021 discussion:
1. How can digital technology help trade finance restore lost capacity?
2. What can regulators do to encourage digitisation?
3. What needs to be standardised in digital finance?
4. How can peripheral parts of the industry best be digitised?
5. Will the various digitisation initiatives in trade finance be consolidated by market forces alone?
6. What are the sources of data in trade finance that are valuable enough to be mined?
7. Do conventional trade finance banks have an incentive to capture and use the data they process and create?
If you would like to participate as a panellist please contact Wendy Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to participate in the audience please let us know below or contact Wendy Gallagher on the email above
If you would like to participate as a sponsor please contact Valerie Bassigny on email@example.com