14/11/2020 by Future of Finance 0 Comments
PAYMENTS PART II
A FUTURE OF FINANCE WEBINAR WITH PAYMENTS INDUSTRY LEADERS
Tuesday 2 February 2021, 14.00 - 15.00 UK Time
Questions posed from the Payments Part I discussion in June 2020 and will provide the framework for the February 2 discussion:
- Payments still create significant costs in capital held for liquidity purposes. In what ways can the cost be reduced?
- Cross-border payments are still not instant in most cases. How can a genuinely global instant payments network of networks be built?
- The value of mobile telephone networks in connecting everybody to everybody is rich in further potential value for payments. How can it be realised?
- What do payments market infrastructures and payment markets participants need to do to be ready for the Internet of Things?
- What is the optimal method of achieving universal adoption of Digital Identities by consumers and companies?
- In payments, are blockchain technologies and APIs rivals, complementary or entirely separate technologies?
If you would like to participate as a panellist please contact Wendy Gallagher email@example.com
If you would like to participate in the audience please let us know below or contact Wendy Gallagher on the email above
If you would like to participate as a sponsor please contact Valerie Bassigny on firstname.lastname@example.org