01/11/2020 by Wendy Gallagher 0 Comments
How Data Management is Helping Asset Managers Lift Performance Part II
A FUTURE OF FINANCE WEBINAR WITH ASSET MANAGERS, REGULATORS AND TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES
Wednesday 8 September, 14.00 - 15.00 UK time
Questions to be addressed at the next Data in Asset Management discussion
1. Is more efficient data management delivering on its promise of lower costs?
2. How much progress have open data management platforms made?
3. Are data vendors changing their behaviour?
4. What new use-cases are being found for more efficient data management?
5. Are data standards irrelevant to progress in data management?
6. Is regulatory reporting data likely to be made available for commercial use?
7. What progress have asset managers made on cost disclosure?
8. Can tokenisation and fragmentation tools help in data management?
Moderated by Dominic Hobson Co-Founder at Future of Finance https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominic-hobson-49b8222...
If you would like to participate as a panellist please contact Wendy Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to participate in the audience please let us know below or contact Wendy Gallagher on the email above
If you would like to participate as a sponsor please contact Valerie Bassigny on email@example.com