08/11/2020 by WENDY GALLAGHER 1 Comment
DIGITAL IDENTITY PART II
A FUTURE OF FINANCE WEBINAR WITH REGULATORS, FINTECHS, ACADEMICS AND INDUSTRY PROJECT LEADERS
Tuesday March 30 2021, 14.00 - 15.00 UK time
Questions posed from the October 2020 discussion and will provide the framework for the March 2021 discussion:
- How can a DataNet be realised most efficiently?
- What role can government play in accelerating progress towards widespread adoption of digital IDs?
- What can we learn from a comparison of the digital ID schemes in those jurisdictions which have adopted them already?
- How can Open Data initiatives best be harnessed to the adoption of digital IDs?
- What factors will encourage banks to take digital IDs seriously (in those country where they have yet to do so)?
- Which types of organisation are best suited to issue digital IDs and manage the associated information flows and data storage?
- Where should liability for inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent identification information lie?
- Is an internationally agreed set of digital ID and data profile standards desirable and, if so, how can they best be achieved?
Richard Maton, Independent Advisor https://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-maton-6b4353/
Stephen Wolf, CEO at Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephan-wolf-9229b8105...
Yakeen Prabdial, Managing Director at Fifth 9 https://www.linkedin.com/in/yakeenprabdial/
Harry Weber-Brown, Innovation Director at TISA https://www.linkedin.com/in/harryweberbrown/
If you would like to participate as a panellist please contact Wendy Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to participate in the audience please let us know below or contact Wendy Gallagher on the email above
If you would like to participate as a sponsor please contact Valerie Bassigny on email@example.com