07/11/2020 by Future of Finance 0 Comments
DIGITAL ASSETS ISSUANCE AND TRADING PART II
A FUTURE OF FINANCE WEBINAR WITH CUSTODIANS, BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGISTS, SETTLEMENT INSTITUTIONS, REGULATORS AND TRADERS OF DIGITAL ASSETS
Tuesday April 13 2021, 14.00 - 15.00 UK time
Questions posed from the October 2020 discussion and will provide the framework for the next discussion in April 2021:
- How have regulatory attitudes toward security tokens evolved?
- What influence are CBDCs having on the development of security token markets?
- Will stablecoins survive and thrive?
- Has security token issuance moved beyond the experimental stage yet?
- Have central securities depositories evolved their offering to accommodate security tokens?
- What can participants in the security token markets do to accelerate adoption of digital identities?
- What have the markets learned from DeFi tokens?
If you would like to participate as a panellist please contact Wendy Gallagher at email@example.com
If you would like to participate in the audience please let us know below or contact Wendy Gallagher on the email above
If you would like to participate as a sponsor please contact Valerie Bassigny on firstname.lastname@example.org